• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for full color printed poly bags

GB2

Old Member
Does anyone have a good source for 4 color process printed, 4/4, 4mil clear, 7" x 11" poly bags? Thanks!

GB2

Old Member
I appreciate those links though I was hoping for more of a industrial wholesale type company that could provide bags in the 10,000+ quantity range.

Justin

I appreciate those links though I was hoping for more of a industrial wholesale type company that could provide bags in the 10,000+ quantity range.

I'm not sure, but you may try contacting U-Line they are a pretty big company, and may have a wholesale division, or something.

Locals Find!

Washington Promotional Group
Phone: 636-239-7799
www.washpromo.com

Sacs & Boxes 2
Phone: 816-233-5050
www.sb2pkg.com

These are trade only suppliers. Good Luck!

Edit: they may not have pricing posted for the larger quantities just call them. I know I have another supplier around in my system somewhere that was really good and manufactured them in the states. If I can find them I will PM you.

GB2

Old Member
Thanks, I checked them out but I don't think a promotional company product would be what I'm looking for. This is a food product package that I'm looking for, something like if you go to the store and get a bag of meatballs or frozen vegetables, which is printed 4/4. So it's a custom size, custom printed food package poly bag that I need.

GB2

Old Member
I guess that is essentially what it would be. This is for a start up company that wants to produce some food packaging consisting of the poly bag I'm asking about. I'm not really trying to be in the food industry but it seemed simple enough, they wanted a printed bag so I'm trying to accommodate them. I'm not real familiar with the food packaging industry, therefore I'm inquiring here for some direction if anyone can help.

the graphics co

Send them to a packaging design company, there are many of them across the country and this is their specialty. Or, if you want to be the middle man, call a package design company yourself.