• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted Looking for Gerber Edge 2 Foil, Blue Medal GCM-747

platinumyama32

Looking for Gerber Spot foils, color Blue Medal for use in a Gerber Edge 2 printer. (Gerber part # GCM747 or GCM-747 )
Looking for anything available, used, partials, or full rolls

petepaz

yeah i guess the gerber edge is getting phased out. we sold ours like 4 years ago just because we weren't using it any more but it was a hell of a machine. that was our first digital print machine we bought back in 2001 or 2002.
thing owed us nothing. good luck

artofacks1

Looking for Gerber Spot foils, color Blue Medal for use in a Gerber Edge 2 printer. (Gerber part # GCM747 or GCM-747 )
Looking for anything available, used, partials, or full rolls
Try printing silver medal 2 and transparent blue over print. That houses get you close

platinumyama32

Try printing silver medal 2 and transparent blue over print. That houses get you close
Yes I am familiar with doing that as well - but the result is not even remotely close to Blue Medal, so that is not an acceptable replacement unfortunately. but thanks for offering up advice, +1 for good intentions :thumb:

artofacks1

Yes I am familiar with doing that as well - but the result is not even remotely close to Blue Medal, so that is not an acceptable replacement unfortunately. but thanks for offering up advice, +1 for good intentions :thumb:
I think they discontinued Blue medal :( hopefully you find someone that has it and never used it.