• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for HDU in Western Canada

Fozkat

I'm looking for a small quantity of HDU for a project we're currently engaged in. After reaching out to a few suppliers in the Calgary area, it seems that the availability of HDU in Western Canada is non-existent. The one quote we received was pretty steep at $1200 for a 2x48x96" sheet of PBL18 (shipped from Nova Scotia), and I see sheets at Grimco for a similar price.
I don't have a lot of experience with HDU, are these prices typical?
Does anyone happen to know of an HDU supplier in Western Canada?

Jazz

I'm looking for a small quantity of HDU for a project we're currently engaged in. After reaching out to a few suppliers in the Calgary area, it seems that the availability of HDU in Western Canada is non-existent. The one quote we received was pretty steep at $1200 for a 2x48x96" sheet of PBL18 (shipped from Nova Scotia), and I see sheets at Grimco for a similar price.
I don't have a lot of experience with HDU, are these prices typical?
Does anyone happen to know of an HDU supplier in Western Canada?
Did you try calling Polymershapes?

Fozkat

Did you try calling Polymershapes?
Hey Jazz! I did reach out to Polymer Shapes, they were the $1200 for a 2x48x96" sheet of PBL18 quote. I ended up finding a sign company in Calgary that sold us some off-cuts that were large enough for our project.