• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for help

How to set up an operate a Allen vinyl cutter model 830 6 Plus

• Software

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardware

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mike Gentsch

Hello, my name is Mike, I am looking for information on how to get a Allen vinyl cutter model 836 plus up and running. I am a brand new user and have never done this before. I do own a laptop that I can connect to it. If there's someone out there for many people available to answer my questions it would be greatly appreciated. My question is how do I get this thing running so I can make stickers or t-shirts at home for my family

AKwrapguy

Hi there Mike, there are multiple threads that have to do with this that you can find here If you have all the cables and cords it seems like the biggest thing you will need will be the software. While I'm not familiar with the Allen line of plotters, I'm pretty sure most cut programs will have the ability to work with it as long as it's not too old.