• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for HP Designjet Technician/Service Provider in Central Florida

theeventsource

Hello everyone!

Can anyone recommend a reliable, honest, service company for the HP Designjet 8000s? I know air is getting in the magenta line, but everyone we've had come by has tried to sell us their cleaners, tell us we're not maintaining it right, etc. Long Story short, no matter what they say or do, it still seems like air is getting the line and none of them will acknowledge that.

We've cleaned everything, replaced the head, replaced the ink and still we lose the magenta within 5 minutes. The printer runs like a champ otherwise.

So, if you know someone in Florida who actually knows how to diagnose and think like a mechanic (not someone who goes through the motions and doesn't know what do once the problem doesn't fit the script in their heads), please let us know.

Thanks!!!!

ANewBeat

HP Tech

We have had the exact same issue. We had Grafx Network (who have a tech based in Melbourne) replace everything except the ink supply line and ink filter. The problem has not reoccurred recently, but we are taking delivery of a new Roland tomorrow. HP has completely abandoned these machines.