• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for ICC Profiles for Roland SG-300

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Hello,

We recently purchased a Roland SG-300 and I know that there aren't very many profiles out there right now for this printer, but I thought maybe someone may have them or come upon them. I am looking for 3 profiles in particular. First is a White Static Cling profile, the second a clear cling profile and the third is an econ matte profile. Hope someone out there may be able to help me out.

Thanks,
James
Zoogee World Inc.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Thanks for the info, however I have already done so and they don't have these particular profiles like I have for my SP-300V's and VS-300i. I am just trying to see if anyone out there had found some from alternate sources or had some made they'd be willing to share. I have found some generic Roland profiles I am using at the moment, but I find I have to really slow down the print speed to get colors and quality looking decent.

Thanks,
James
Zoogee World Inc.