• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for input on sign / advertisement frames

Team Valhalla

The athletic boosters from our local high school approached me about doing some company advertisement signage for the press box in the gym.

The panels themselves are no problem... it's the framework to put the panels in that I need some advice. The original idea they had was to have something that they simply slid the panel in and out of from the top. They want to be able to rotate the signs around so the businesses that are on the side of the box, which aren't seen as easily as the ones on the front, don't complain.... yadda, yadda, yadda.

The skirting of the press box is 1" melamine board. The board is actually "recessed" about 1" in relation to the framework that it's attached to - in other words, the framework of the press box sticks out farther than the boards. I'm thinking this may be an issue for sliding panels in and out easily.

Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.

SP

Definitely snap frames. If you can't get them off the shelf in the size you need, Signcomp can sell you the extrusions cut to your specs and assembly is a snap.