• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted Looking for JFX200-2513 Cap B Package Assy (8 pcs) - SPA-0281

chrisify

Entrepreneur. Computers and graphics since 1980.
Hello all.

I picked up a used JFX200-2513 and it did not come with any ink bottle caps. I orderd a set of LUS-120 inks and cant find anyone that has a set B in stock or at a reasonable price. Anyone have any they are willing to sell?

Thanks!

Chris C

Dasdesignguy

Production Manager/Field Service Tech
I know this is a silly question but have you tried contacting Mimaki or a authorized dealer?

chrisify

I have contacted several dealers and waiting to hear something back. Not looking to spend up to 755.00 on bottle caps.

Saw these caps fit many more machines than the JFX.

Just thought there may be someone out there that never used their "B" caps and don't plan on using them anymore.

Most only have A type and others say backorder in B. Also there is a new "Bv2"?

I've seen prices on the "A" new as low as 265.00 for the set. Saw another for 399.00.

@premiercolor Not sure how to send a private message on here yet so I don't post my email in this forum.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
$236 for the set of 8. It will be drop ship from Mimaki to you. Not a returnable item.

chrisify

$236 for the set of 8. It will be drop ship from Mimaki to you. Not a returnable item.

premiercolour you are the best! Ordered! Great price.

Thank you.

Chris