• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for LED Neon Sign Manufacturer in the USA

machx

Hello all,
This may be the wrong place to post this, so apologies if it is, but I’ve spent some time reading through different parts of this website and it seemed the most appropriate place.

A few months ago, I partnered with some friends to make LED neon signs and have been selling them amongst friends and colleagues. The signs are relatively small, about 30”x11” and are made in the design of Naval Aviator’s Wings.

Based on the success of our initial idea, we recently decided to expand our offerings into other military-related signs (think fighter jets or rank insignias). They’ll all be of similar size. So, we’re looking around for someone to manufacture them. While our first signs were made in China as we couldn’t find someone to produce them for a reasonable price in the US, now that we’re expanding and have some volume, we’d really like to move production stateside.

What complicates the situation is that in offering more signs, we probably can’t afford to order in quantity as we expand. We’d need someone that can essentially manufacture signs in batches of maybe 5 or 10 to begin with as we get orders. It would essentially be the sign making equivalent of a “print on demand” operation like printful.com does with t-shirts.

Any insight into companies that actually manufacture LED neon signs in the US would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!