• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for new Wholesale Sign Supplier

alottasigns

Hi, we are looking to replace our current supplier of signs and supplies because of their bad attitude, despite all the work we give them. First, we are in Northern Nevada (Reno area) and we need any new supplier to be no more than 2 days UPS or FedEx Ground. Northern CA would be great. Second is price. We are getting great prices (that's why we've put up with them as long as we have). Most of our signs are regular stock items and a couple times a week we order 2 of these, 6 of those, 4 of those, 24 of those, etc. We have some other popular signs that we order 400 at a time to get the price down (because they are not regular stock items). We also have novelty street signs (mostly 4x18 .040" Aluminum) that we order large quantities of (usually 600 at a time). The signs are screen printed, they have rounded corners and holes. They are .060" High Impact Styrene or .040" Aluminum (occasionally thicker Aluminum too). We also order blank plastic and aluminum of various sizes (mostly 7x10, 8x12, 10x14, 12x18, 14x20, 18x24, as well as the 4x18 Aluminum for the street signs).

If you are interested, please take a look at our website first to see the signs we carry (there are more not yet listed too). If you think you can handle the work (or even part of it), then I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
David
775-688-9210
www.alottasigns.com

HulkSmash

Hi, we are looking to replace our current supplier of signs and supplies because of their bad attitude, despite all the work we give them. First, we are in Northern Nevada (Reno area) and we need any new supplier to be no more than 2 days UPS or FedEx Ground. Northern CA would be great. Second is price. We are getting great prices (that's why we've put up with them as long as we have). Most of our signs are regular stock items and a couple times a week we order 2 of these, 6 of those, 4 of those, 24 of those, etc. We have some other popular signs that we order 400 at a time to get the price down (because they are not regular stock items). We also have novelty street signs (mostly 4x18 .040" Aluminum) that we order large quantities of (usually 600 at a time). The signs are screen printed, they have rounded corners and holes. They are .060" High Impact Styrene or .040" Aluminum (occasionally thicker Aluminum too). We also order blank plastic and aluminum of various sizes (mostly 7x10, 8x12, 10x14, 12x18, 14x20, 18x24, as well as the 4x18 Aluminum for the street signs).

If you are interested, please take a look at our website first to see the signs we carry (there are more not yet listed too). If you think you can handle the work (or even part of it), then I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
David
775-688-9210
www.alottasigns.com

Have you tried Grimco? They have a Vegas branch.

SAR.Summerlin

We are in Vegas and use Grimco for most of our supplies (except Oracal cut vinyl) and have been very happy. They will be happy to keep these things on stock for you and work out pricing based on your ordering habits.

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Give us a holler if you want to add new sign products to your line up we are in Southern California. Shipping of any product is one business day UPS Ground.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
The screen printed stuff might be a really good fit for us. I would really like to talk to you on the phone if you have a minute. Unfortunately I have jury duty this week, but I may be able to make some time after 4 or 5pm your time.

Call me or pm me your contact info and we'll see if there's something that makes sense for me both of us.

Gene
888-509-7446