• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for old version of FlexiSign

RetepK

I am looking for an older version of FlexiSign with dongle. It could be as old as V7 but V8.5 would be best. Whatca got?

ProSignTN

Why would I recommend them if they didn't? It's not like you can go to Walmart and buy any old version you want. It's lead, call them up and ask. They buy, repair and refurbish old plotters. Sometimes they but whole systems, including software. I just purchased Flexi 12 from them and they were great.

Cheezer

I am looking for an older version of FlexiSign with dongle. It could be as old as V7 but V8.5 would be best. Whatca got?
I have several older versions. I think most are for Mac. Let me know if you are still looking and I can dig around and see what I have.

FrankW

I have several older versions. I think most are for Mac. Let me know if you are still looking and I can dig around and see what I have.
It doesn´t matter if the version is for Mac or Windows. As long as an equivalent Version exists on both platforms (8.0 wasn´t, 8.5 was), with the dongle and the installation password it will install on mac and windows.

RetepK

It doesn´t matter if the version is for Mac or Windows. As long as an equivalent Version exists on both platforms (8.0 wasn´t, 8.5 was), with the dongle and the installation password it will install on mac and windows.
I only run PC's. So what version and how much do you want for it? Thanks,

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Hello, I have a bunch of dongles and software discs. PM me and I will see what I have at the house.
I too am looking for 8.5 or 8.6. I have Flexi 8.5 or 6, I'll have to look, but last year when I moved to a new desktop somehow the dongle was damaged. I can, and do, run Production Manager by dropping in JPG files for printing but I cannot run Flexi. I've been using a cutting plug in for Corel in the interim. It works ok for cutting and contour cutting but it has a problem with manual registration marks. I do a lot of printing and contour cutting using on metallic vinyl using manual reg marks. This is a pain in the nether regions without the ability to use manual marks and I'd very much like to resurrect Flexi. I have no intention of buying whatever the latest version might be. Ever. I've been trying to tunnel out of this business and enjoy what are supposed to be my golden years. But just like in Godfather III, it keeps dragging me back. Not that I don't enjoy it but if I'm going to do this stuff I'd like to do it properly, at least more properly. With Flexi in the old discarded version that I already have.

RetepK

I too am looking for 8.5 or 8.6. I have Flexi 8.5 or 6, I'll have to look, but last year when I moved to a new desktop somehow the dongle was damaged. I can, and do, run Production Manager by dropping in JPG files for printing but I cannot run Flexi. I've been using a cutting plug in for Corel in the interim. It works ok for cutting and contour cutting but it has a problem with manual registration marks. I do a lot of printing and contour cutting using on metallic vinyl using manual reg marks. This is a pain in the nether regions without the ability to use manual marks and I'd very much like to resurrect Flexi. I have no intention of buying whatever the latest version might be. Ever. I've been trying to tunnel out of this business and enjoy what are supposed to be my golden years. But just like in Godfather III, it keeps dragging me back. Not that I don't enjoy it but if I'm going to do this stuff I'd like to do it properly, at least more properly. With Flexi in the old discarded version that I already have.
I am interested in Co-cut as an alternative to using Flexi. If I could reliably cut out of Corel I wouldn't need Flexi.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I am interested in Co-cut as an alternative to using Flexi. If I could reliably cut out of Corel I wouldn't need Flexi.
I picked up something called 'SignCut Pro', a plug in or add on or whatever for Corel last year. It handles plain old vanilla cutting and contour cutting using auto reg marks just fine. Like anything you have to get used to it and become familiar with it. Other than issues with manual registration marks for contour cutting I have no complaints. Good price, decent support.

RetepK

I picked up something called 'SignCut Pro', a plug in or add on or whatever for Corel last year. It handles plain old vanilla cutting and contour cutting using auto reg marks just fine. Like anything you have to get used to it and become familiar with it. Other than issues with manual registration marks for contour cutting I have no complaints. Good price, decent support.
Thanks I'll give that a look.