• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Recommendations: Cast Lamination

borderswine

Hello, Im looking for any recommendations for cold cast laminate. Is there a such thing as an inexpensive and good quality cast lam?

Thanks!

reQ

Try InstantOneMedia product. I think they sell cheap cast (if compared to other brands) Personally never used it so can't speak about the quality

borderswine

Thanks for your recommendations. I'm waiting for Instant One to source cast laminate, but I will be using their vinyl probably.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Thanks for your recommendations. I'm waiting for Instant One to source cast laminate, but I will be using their vinyl probably.

Don said they are working on it. We are currently using their cast with Avery DOL1360/1380/6040 and it works really well. We have also laminated it with Arlon 3200 series, 3M 8518, and IOMs former cast laminate. It all works great, we prefer the Avery from a cost to value stand point.

Also have a TPU laminate coming in I can't wait to try... Hopefully it's as good as all the hype.

Andy D

We use Briteline for our day to day stuff, it's Grimco's house-brand.
It's low cost & we never had an issue.