• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Reflective Vinyl Recommendation for Real Estate Signage

rickmdc

Hi! I'm looking for a printable reflective vinyl for real estate signs. I was looking at the Orafol 5600, and I realized Reflective Vinyl is WAY more expensive than regular vinyl. So I'd love a recommendation for a good cost-effective reflective vinyl that would help me keep pricing competitive. These prints will be mounted on ACM and used for Realtor signs, so I assume the vinyl doesn't need to be any high grade like for fleet, road signage, or construction safety stuff. It's just realtors that want their signs to reflect at night for exposure.

Any recommendation is appreciated!

Stacey K

I like making signs
Or if it's just a couple signs you could order the prints from FireSprint or Signs365. I order my printed reflective since I print very little of it. Hate to have a big roll sitting here.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm confused. You've been posting for quite some time and you're always talking about these real estate signs on reflective....... You mean you're just NOW realizing reflective vinyl costs more ??

Ya don't look for the cheapest crap on the market. Then, you'll have cheap crap in stock for all of your customers. You get what'll do the job and do the job properly. Charge accordingly and this cheap customer of yours either pays the price or you take a hit.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Nikkalite R8512C (Fellers) and Oracal 5400 (Grimco) are about the cheapest options for printable reflective.

That being said I've never met a real estate agent that was willing to spend double for reflective signs. They rarely even want to spend a "reasonable" amount for non-reflective so they usually just buy from online suppliers that basically sell at wholesale pricing to anyone.

As Gino mentioned as well though, the cheapest options are not particularly great options but for flat signs should be fine.