• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Signlab 9.1 PDF manual

emediamt

Hello,
I’m looking for a pdf version of the Signlab 9.1 manual.
I contacted a Cadlink sales rep and he said it was no longer available to download.
However he offered to sell me a hard copy for $40.

Does anyone have this available or even a link to download?

Thank you,
Eric

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it was in my CadLink folder for SignLab 9.1

It appears to be a 66 page tutorial. The only catch is that there are a bunch of working files for the tutorial that you'll need. Posting a .pdf file is one thing, but I'm not sure if it's legal to post the working files.

JB

Attachments

• SignLab9_Tutorial.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 5,057
Last edited:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
The only other two .pdf files I find associated with SignLab are the 255 page font and clip art directory (36 MB), and a 12 page file for resolving security device (dongle) issues.

CadLink used to have a generous assortment of downloadable help resources, but it's nowhere to be found. Their user forum also seems to have disappeared.

I did find this. It looks as though it only launches and functions in an open window of SignLab.
Pretty clever. That's one way to keep prying eyes out:

https://help.cadlink.com/website/signlab_vpm/en/index.htm

JB

Last edited:

emediamt

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it was in my CadLink folder for SignLab 9.1

It appears to be a 66 page tutorial. The only catch is that there are a bunch of working files for the tutorial that you'll need. Posting a .pdf file is one thing, but I'm not sure if it's legal to post the working files.

JB
Thank you so much. If I give you my email address could you email me a link to download the working files too?

emediamt

The only other two .pdf files I find associated with SignLab are the 255 page font and clip art directory (36 MB), and a 12 page file for resolving security device (dongle) issues.

CadLink used to have a generous assortment of downloadable help resources, but it's nowhere to be found. Their user forum also seems to have disappeared.

I did find this. It looks as though it only launches and functions in an open window of SignLab.
Pretty clever. That's one way to keep prying eyes out:

https://help.cadlink.com/website/signlab_vpm/en/index.htm

JB
Thank you