• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for some advice

barkerw

Hello everyone,
I'm pretty new to these boards. I've owned a medium sized screen print and embroidery business for the last 20+ years or so but we also have always carried a wide format print/cutter in house for odd jobs like car decals, Banners, digital garment transfers and cutting player names/numbers for shirts. We recently purchased a new Mimaki UCJV300-160 64" UV roll to roll Print/Cutter to replace our very old Roland Eco-Solvent Print/Cutter and i would really like to try to get some more use out of it than we have in the past. As i said, we do some cash and carry sign boards and decals etc, however, we do not have (nor want) to staff an installer and offer that as a service seeing as we are primarily an apparel printing shop. I would really like to get more use out of this machine then we have been getting if that is possible in a cash and carry style approach. I was wondering if anyone could shed some advice on what kind of cash and carry products have been successful for them. And i'm wondering your opinions if not offering install services is basically a deal breaker for most people buying signage.

Thank you very much in advance for any advice you can give.
Wes