• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for some input...

kstompaint

the laminate should make it firm enough to handle with out application tape.

It was my understanding that he wants to wrap the truck with matte laminated print and then overlay gloss lam just on the logo. It would be slick if you could pull it off. The other option would be to leave the logo out of the wrap, print / cut it with gloss lam and lay it over but it would be raised up more and the white edge would be visible.

Custom Bob

Love the colors. That look would be great for a Cigar Store or an Antique dealer.
Just wondering, and I' thinking you will. Are you going to use the vinyl on the windows that you can see through? Otherwise it's going to be a dark and confined cab area.
Nice work!

speedmedia

Will be using perf vinyl on the windows as much as I hate it....

This started out as being a partial wrap and just kept going and turned into a full wrap.

Thanks for all your input guys, anyone else?

I am def going to try the matte lam with gloss overlays just am not sure how yet.

Thanks,
Kurt