• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for stock photo of a gun barrel

HeavyHitter

I am working on a little project here where I need a chrome pistol barrel. I have found a number of pics on iStockphoto but nothing fitting the need. I may have to go to take the pic myself. I need a pic like this:

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10289567-action-girl-female-assassin-with-gun.php

The above picture would work if the gun barrel was chrome or at least had some shine to it. I don't need the girl in the pic. I am looking more for the gun barrel. If you know a place to find high res stock photos of pistols please let me know. I am slammed for time today and really don't have time to go take the pic.

Thanks
Dan

solock

check manufacturers websites, they often have stock photos that are usable if cropped, browning, springfiels armory, smith and wesson ruger and kimber all have pretty decent sized images available.

Sabre

Did you get anywhere? I could grab a pict of my Smith 629 (revolver) or my Kimber Eclipse (pistol) tonight if you're still in need?