• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Trade Show Booth Panel Printer?

Jburns

Hello,

Can anyone make a recommendation for trade show booth panel printer? Located in Denver.
I have obtained this booth, and looking for a source to re-print or make new panels. existing panels have magnets stuck to them,. Sorry no markings on who the manufacturer is.

thank you,

Attachments

• IMG_4744.jpg
    IMG_4744.jpg
    599.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_4901.jpg
    IMG_4901.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4903.jpg
    IMG_4903.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 151

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hello,

Can anyone make a recommendation for trade show booth panel printer? Located in Denver.
I have obtained this booth, and looking for a source to re-print or make new panels. existing panels have magnets stuck to them,. Sorry no markings on who the manufacturer is.

thank you,
Can your printers print on something like:
https://www.magicinkjet.com/products/pospro200/

Then Laminate with something like:
https://www.fellers.com/fellers-sho...nates/set/lamex-10-mil-polycarbonate-laminate

Then apply A/B Magnetic strips:
https://www.magnummagnetics.com/mag...0ekPY31_-eN6pWU4vVTySCfz3ZvEi0vAaAtGqEALw_wcB

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hello,

thank you,

I would outsource it and be done. You could pick up a used HP-Z series machine and I have the materials needed to make those panels no problem, but you will also need a laminator to go with it. Way more work, outsource it to be honest.

Jburns

thank you everyone for your reply-s yes I am looking for a source - company to print new panels.

I will take a look at Renze Display and Orbus mentioned above.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I would outsource it and be done. You could pick up a used HP-Z series machine and I have the materials needed to make those panels no problem, but you will also need a laminator to go with it. Way more work, outsource it to be honest.
Why do you feel its a lot of work? Its no different than wrapping a car when it comes to processing?

Speaking of this, does Dimense have a rigid material for this type of application?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Why do you feel its a lot of work? Its no different than wrapping a car when it comes to processing?

Speaking of this, does Dimense have a rigid material for this type of application?

I feel it's a lot of work to buy a printer and learn how to do make a proper tradeshow panel just to re-do an existing panel is what I meant lol. The application is easy to do, he would just have to go buy all the right equipment to make it happen and by reading the message, it looked as if he wanted to get a machine just to re-make a few panels does not seem worth it.

For the Dimense, they do not, but what you do is you mount it to the boards and they look awesome!! The guys over at K&L wide format over here in Orange County just got one also, going to be making some amazing stuff!

Christian @ 2CT Media

I feel it's a lot of work to buy a printer and learn how to do make a proper tradeshow panel just to re-do an existing panel is what I meant lol. The application is easy to do, he would just have to go buy all the right equipment to make it happen and by reading the message, it looked as if he wanted to get a machine just to re-make a few panels does not seem worth it.

For the Dimense, they do not, but what you do is you mount it to the boards and they look awesome!! The guys over at K&L wide format over here in Orange County just got one also, going to be making some amazing stuff!
Oh I read it as he was trying to find a outsource printer, I thought he had equipment.

The dimense M looks to make the most sense for us to take the plunge when does that release?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Oh I read it as he was trying to find a outsource printer, I thought he had equipment.

The dimense M looks to make the most sense for us to take the plunge when does that release?

That will not be out for another year at least. For the speed, no other machine can do what this one does, any other piece of equipment builds up layers that takes time and is more expensive.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I don't recall the orbus systems having the hardware for the alignment pucks at the top like that. They may have changed it since I last did one. I agree with Bigfish on getting them done out vs learning to do those in house. If they aren't doing them on a regular basis, the learning curve is very steep with alignment and trimming. I will say, hopefully its not a Skyline display... the last time I checked, they didn't offer an industry discount.