• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Trimmer/Cutter recommendations.

Snydo

So far I've looked at what Fletcher an Kleencut has to offer, is there any other brands I should be checking out?
We primarily will be cutting laminated vinyl, but the ability to cut corrugated and 22 pt. chipboard cleanly would be a huge plus.
The need to cut both directions is a must. Thanks for any input.

Drip Dry

So far I've looked at what Fletcher an Kleencut has to offer, is there any other brands I should be checking out?
We primarily will be cutting laminated vinyl, but the ability to cut corrugated and 22 pt. chipboard cleanly would be a huge plus.
The need to cut both directions is a must. Thanks for any input.

I have a keencut. Still works good for Coro and Pvc but struggles with Aluminum.
I think it has something to do with the bushings in the head. Getting on site service is a problem.

Safety Speed has a new saw. It's a combo panel saw and a Keencut type cutter combination.

Price for the Keencut is around 3000.00
Price for the panel saw is around 5000.00

safetyspeed.com

Saw Trax

Check out our Signmaker’s Series panel saw. It cuts in both the vertical and horizontal directions and includes a knife cutter insert. Switching from the circular saw to the knife cutter takes seconds. This package can handle all the materials you mentioned including the aluminum at a much better price point than the competition and gives you an all in one cutting solution. You can even v-groove dibond to create formed boxes and cabinets with the router attachment.

http://sawtrax.com/sign-makers-package

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Check out our Signmaker’s Series panel saw. It cuts in both the vertical and horizontal directions and includes a knife cutter insert. Switching from the circular saw to the knife cutter takes seconds. This package can handle all the materials you mentioned including the aluminum at a much better price point than the competition and gives you an all in one cutting solution. You can even v-groove dibond to create formed boxes and cabinets with the router attachment.

http://sawtrax.com/sign-makers-package

I want to pick one of these up for more reason than one.

We have a Foster Keencut and really like it. It does take some tuning and maintenance, but the instruction manual is pretty clear with nice illustrations. As a hobbyist woodworker, it helps me understand how to set tools square.

If you're cutting down smaller stuff, we have a couple of difference sizes of these. And this one.