• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for unused copy of Onyx

Dan Berg

I purchased a used s80600 and it did not come with any software. Had to replace both heads the first week which was a hard hit to take. I am printing using the Epson Edge Rip but it is weak at best. Is there anyone out there that might have an unused copy of Onyx from an extra printer you might consider selling to me.
Contact my personal email as it will come through a whole lot quicker.
Dan Berg
Berg’s Canvas Gallery
Bergscg@aol.com

ikarasu

Have you looked into onyx go? $50 a month.... That's $600 a year. You won't find a perpetual license, even used for under 2k... So onyx go will be your best bet.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I have these. I doubt they are "unused" but they are definitely not being used now. I've never used them myself, they came in an auction lot of stuff we got about a year ago from a defunct sign shop with some other equipment and whatnot that I bid on and won. The orange one is the software and the blue one is the dongle. Both seem to work fine. The orange one comes up as Onyx Production House 11.1.1. I have no idea if it is current or usable with what you have but if interested shoot me a message. I've very open to offers.

Onyx.jpg

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Dan I really don't understand why you are looking to purchase another set of software if you already have a Gamaprint 12.2. Especially if you are on the used/budget side.

Dan Berg

Dan I really don't understand why you are looking to purchase another set of software if you already have a Gamaprint 12.2. Especially if you are on the used/budget side.
It is not 12.2, not sure which version it is but it will not load. I have no cd's but have the two dongles. Onyx support was of no help. They told me it is no longer supported by them and that they could not help me with loading or anything else. (It will not run on my Windows 10)
The only help was the offer of $500 to upgrade. The question is, is it worth buying Windows 7 and then would all the software be on the dongle to download. I have the serial numbers.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I did give you the link to check the dongle version and even gave you the download to install it. You can make it work and it will install on windows 10. The problem is your bootcamp if you can't start the install.

Dan Berg

You got offered an upgrade for $500 and you're looking for an alternative? You're not going to find any rip,.even a used one for under $500... That's an awesome deal and I'd take it if I were you.
You misunderstood. They only give you a $500 credit towards the $4000 Onyx Thrive software. We don't do nearly enough work with this thing to spend that kind of money on software.

ikarasu

Look into onyx go. The edition with print and cut is only $100 a month.

Or there is Flexi - last I looked it was $50 a month, but I didn't like the software.

Printing software isn't cheap unfortunately.

GC Decor

Super Printer
Go with Onyx Go - it’s a tax write off for software. You get phone support - its has everything you need. They have one of the best support lines we have seen, tech remotes in within minutes and helps correct any issue.
Free updates as well - lots of people over look this, each year they come out with a new version.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Never seen it that cheap - always around $4k - cheapest Ive found is $3600 without tax
It's because he doesn't need Thrive.