• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for white PET film with permanent adhesive for latex ink

bigben

Like the title says, I'm looking for a white PET film with permanent adhesive that is compatible with latex ink (HP 700w). I've been looking for this for quite some time know and the closest one I've found is compatible with UV ink only. All suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

JBurton

Signtologist
Nekoosa eclipse laminate? I believe it's PC. I used the non adhesive version to print business cards, but they discontinued that. This version is indentical, but the side with adhesive is the size I was printing on, so I'm not sure if the textured side will readily accept ink. At any rate, they offer several versions of adhesive on plastic roll material, maybe something will fit your bill:

bigben

Nekoosa eclipse laminate? I believe it's PC. I used the non adhesive version to print business cards, but they discontinued that. This version is indentical, but the side with adhesive is the size I was printing on, so I'm not sure if the textured side will readily accept ink. At any rate, they offer several versions of adhesive on plastic roll material, maybe something will fit your bill:
Thanks, but I'm looking for a white material not clear like the overlaminate.

JBurton

Signtologist
My mistake, they do claim to do claim to do custom runs of products, and they were the most responsive manufacturer I've ever reached out to. They were going to pull some material out of a run before it get adhesive added to it, just for me, it was wild, but then they found a roll in some distributor's attic and just shipped that to me for freight alone.