• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Wholesale Wallpaper Printing?

soundhound

Hi Everybody-

I need someone to print our wallpaper jobs, and I need it done at a price I can resell with a profit.

Any recommendations? I usually have dreamscape suede printed with latex, and unless that has gone up in price a whole lot, I am getting some incredibly high quotes.

Right now I need a couple of (roughly) 8' x 10' walls and am not that picky with how wide the media is. Any leads or help would be appreciated.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
At that size you're not going to get very good wholesale pricing. The quantity is low and there is a lot of waste. You would probably get charged the same amount for an 8' x 12.5' graphic.

depps74

VIDA GRAPHICS in NYC has great prices for marking up. They are a sign shop in Chinatown NYC. I use them for smaller stuff.

mbasch

Call Teresa at TotallyCustomWallpaper.com 888-458-9255. They don't use dreamscape but they have comparable and use latex.