• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for wholesaler in LA area

bigben

Hi. I'm in Canada and I have a customer that need banners done for an event near LA (I don't have the exact location yet). I was thinking it would cost less to make them print in this area and ship them locally.

I need a reliable shop because I will not be there to check the quality.

I need 10 times 60inx34in 13oz banner with hem all around and grommet every 24in.

Thanks.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hi. I'm in Canada and I have a customer that need banners done for an event near LA (I don't have the exact location yet). I was thinking it would cost less to make them print in this area and ship them locally.

I need a reliable shop because I will not be there to check the quality.

I need 10 times 60inx34in 13oz banner with hem all around and grommet every 24in.

Thanks.

AAA Flag and Banner can do it all if you are still looking

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Because I don't have an address in the states they don't allowed me to open an account.

I've sent an email to the person you've mentioned me and another staff. I even got a opening/reading confirmation, but did not get any reply.

Any other suggestions?

What is your email?