• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to add two new 5' x 10' rolling tables into the shop, any good suggestions?

gmarshall

We are looking to add two new 5' x 10' rolling tables to our shop floor. In the past we have built them out of wood and they have served us well enough. I was just wondering if anyone had other solutions. I am looking for something on the heavy duty side of things.

Thanks

papabud

Lone Wolf
call up McMaster/Carr and order some extruded aluminum and connectors. build yourself your perfect table.
Thats what i did and i love it
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3632.jpg
    IMG_3632.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_3630.jpg
    IMG_3630.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 164

TSC1985

call up McMaster/Carr and order some extruded aluminum and connectors. build yourself your perfect table.
Thats what i did and i love it
attachment.php
attachment.php

Ummm can we talk about how clean and shiny your shop looks?? What kind of cutting surface did you use?

ams

I have mine custom built from very heavy grade wood. Some people take the metal route, but I don't like metal because it's very cold which causes problems with laying down vinyl, you get shocked on it, when your knife cuts it, it dulls the blade nearly instantly, depending on the metal it may be weak and you can't stand on it, etc.

2B

Ummm can we talk about how clean and shiny your shop looks?? What kind of cutting surface did you use?

was thinking the same thing and wondering if they would come here and clean this up

regarding tables, we have metal fab abilities. so we welded ours out of square tubing making them 4 x 10 and adding an under shelf for more storage with heavy duty caster wheels. for the surface we use 12mm PVC, save the blade tips and cheap enough to change when there is too much scarring on the surface

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
SignPipe

We carry a product called SignPipe. We're still working out our marketing and details but here's what we have been doing:

These are workbenches. Current Pricing as of 5/19/16 and include casters but you must supply your own top:

2x4 Bench Frame - $119
4x4 Bench Frame - $149
5x4' Bench Frame - $189
4x8 Bench Frame - $229
5x10' Bench Frame - $249

Shipping is $29 to the lower 48 states per workbench.

Strength Test:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=humD5WgO7SI

Basic Connectors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVDSlx8dvhg

Installing a Stem Caster:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaUAockOJtc

phototec

We carry a product called SignPipe. We're still working out our marketing and details but here's what we have been doing:

These are workbenches. Current Pricing as of 5/19/16 and include casters but you must supply your own top:

2x4 Bench Frame - $119
4x4 Bench Frame - $149
5x4' Bench Frame - $189
4x8 Bench Frame - $229
5x10' Bench Frame - $249

Shipping is $29 to the lower 48 states per workbench.

Looks nice but what are they made of?

Powder coated steel pipe and connectors?

Aluminum Pipe, with steel connectors?

What size is the pipe?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
It's all steel. The connectors are painted and the pipe is plastic coated. It's a nice system but still very economical. It's medium term outdoor durable as well.

The pipe is about 1.125" in diameter.