• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy a laser machine. Taltechlasers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosted Images

I just ran across this site the other day. I think that this is a very interesting site. Not only do they provide optional financing but paypal as well. This is the first laser company I have seen in the southeast. Great. :Welcome:

V-ENGRAVE

Never heard of that brand.
Are they US made or Chinese imports? All the major mfg's would have your local distributors. Search for ULS, Epilog, Trotec, Xenetech, Kern lasers, Vytech .

jiarby

Universal & Epilog have distributors all over the US. Universals are manufactured right here in the US, Scottsdale, AZ!

Frosted Images

They are Chinese imports with well built quality parts. However from my research, a lot of lasers are foreign imported...including the parts to build them. The main difference is the laser tube compare to a $3000 to $6000 Synrad Laser. The imported lasers are glass tube and cost less to replace. The functionality of the lasers are the same.

CES020

The imported lasers are glass tube and cost less to replace. The functionality of the lasers are the same.

That's completely true. However they are also slower machines, have less quality and are less compatible.

A brand name laser will run circles around any of these machines, and in this business, time is money. So saving that "$3,000" because it's not a Synrad tube might save you $3,000, but it'll cost you far more than that in the long run as you lose money every day when comparing what the cycle time "could" have been with a more expensive machine.

CanuckSigns

We run a Trotec 8 hours a day, wouldn't even consider buying a cheap chinese laser. Who knows if you will get ANY support from the company after your cheque clears!

Taltech

I would like to inform individuals that Taltech Lasers is trying to change such misconceptions. I am very knowledgable of lasers and how they are built. We can match any U.S. laser specification from servo motors to CO2 RF Synrad lasers. Our main objective is to allow affortable lasers for individuals and companies that are getting into the business. However, we did our research from every possible component to make these units affortable and competitive. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about our units, tech support or components.

B Snyder

I would like to inform individuals that Taltech Lasers is trying to change such misconceptions. I am very knowledgable of lasers and how they are built. We can match any U.S. laser specification from servo motors to CO2 RF Synrad lasers. Our main objective is to allow affortable lasers for individuals and companies that are getting into the business. However, we did our research from every possible component to make these units affortable and competitive. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about our units, tech support or components.

Why the charade?

Why not become a paying Merchant Member here like all of the others selling their wares?

If you can't be honest when you post here why should anyone trust you?

why do i feel like this entire post was a setup? probably because it was...

anyways Taltech / frosted images why dont you take out a merchant membership and advertise to us in a more straightforward manner...you will be received much more warmly...

what a joke

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
This is the second time this month a supplier has masqueraded as a user to shill a product. Glad to see it was pointed out quickly. Thanks B Snyder.

If you guys that do this would only realize that you have just succeeded in losing every potential customer that reads this thread now, tomorrow or a year from now ... maybe you'd wise up.

Status
Not open for further replies.