• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy a new printer!

AlexV

Hello Everyone!

I'm looking to buy a new printer for our shop. We currently have a Roland VersaCamm - Print & Cut VS-640. The machine is like 7 yrs old but still is working fine.

It definitely was a good investment since I haven't had that many issues with it. I'm looking to add another Roland possibly the TrueVIS VF2-64 Printer. What do you guys think?

We do commercial vehicle wraps only (printed wraps), no color change. Our business is growing and we need to add one more printer so we can keep with all the projects.

Let me know what you guys think?

Thank You! -

Alex.

victor bogdanov

I'm very happy with my 2 roland sg2 that I purchased about 6 months ago. Color is very nice compared to VS-300 I have (still going strong after 8 years and all original parts (10B head shots)), you'll be blown away by the color of the TR2 inks compared to the Max inks. 0 problems so far with the SG2 printers. If I have to get another one it will definitely be the VF2

AlexV

I'm very happy with my 2 roland sg2 that I purchased about 6 months ago. Color is very nice compared to VS-300 I have (still going strong after 8 years and all original parts (10B head shots)), you'll be blown away by the color of the TR2 inks compared to the Max inks. 0 problems so far with the SG2 printers. If I have to get another one it will definitely be the VF2
Wow!! Thank You for the feedback!!