• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy a Roland PC 600 or PC 60!!!

swanswanna

I can't seem to find a used Pc 600 or PC 60 without someone trying to run a scam on me.....If anyone knows where I can find one please let me know....Thanks, Shawn

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Stay away from e-bay.
Have you checked Roland's site? they have a colorcamm forum and I'm sure there are many who would like to unload their printers.
You can also look in the classifieds of signgweb.com. Tons of stuff for sale there.

swanswanna

roland website

I tried to get on the forum on the roland website but it asked me for serial #, model #, and the dealer I bought my roland printer from. I e-mailed the webmaster and explained that I did not have a roland printer as of yet and that I was trying to access the forum to see if anyone had one for sale or could tell me where I could find one for sale and I have not heard back from them as yet. But thanks for the other website, and keep me in mind if you hear anything.....Shawn

Try posting on other forums

I think you are in the best forum for talent and information but i think most here have moved on from equipment mentioned . I would post your request for said equipment in the classified on signindustry.com /signweb.com/signforums.com. I sold one @ 2 months ago on 1st link. Very smooth local buyer. There was someone selling one recently on first link.

I can't seem to find a used Pc 600 or PC 60 without someone trying to run a scam on me.....If anyone knows where I can find one please let me know....Thanks, Shawn
Hello., I have a Roland PC-600 for sale in near new condition if you are still looking for one. Was asking $2500.00. Looking forward to your response. You can reach me at (806)223-9364 Quality Finishes and my name is Scott Hardy ( Owner)
Thank you
Scott Hardy