• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted Looking to buy a Roland SP-300i

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Hello,

We are currently looking to purchase a used Roland SP-300i. Would like to keep it under $4000.00 CDN if possible. We are located in New Brunswick, Canada, so we would require shipping at our expense of course. If you have one that you are looking to sell, let us know. TIA.

Mantaworld

Hello,

We are currently looking to purchase a used Roland SP-300i. Would like to keep it under $4000.00 CDN if possible. We are located in New Brunswick, Canada, so we would require shipping at our expense of course. If you have one that you are looking to sell, let us know. TIA.
hello, I am in BC and ship all over Canada, I have several completely rebuilt SPV models for sale Sp-300V and Sp-540V. These are not the "i" model but thought I would reach out to you to see if you may be interested.. cheers