• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy large format heat press

TomNJ

If anyone has a 40 inch or better please let me know.

I have an Epson Surecolor S 40600 i can sell or trade with those who are interested.

Hello, I have a Geo Knight Maxi Press Air 44" x 64" that I purchased last year but rarely use and was just considering putting it up for sale. It's a $20,000 press and it weighs about 3,000 lbs. Not sure if it makes sense to crate it up and ship to TX from NJ. I have to come up with a price. They don't discount from the factory and used ones are hard to come by so it should fetch top dollar. I'd be open to an offer. It probably has less than 2 hours of heat time.

greysquirrel

Hello, I have a Geo Knight Maxi Press Air 44" x 64" that I purchased last year but rarely use and was just considering putting it up for sale. It's a $20,000 press and it weighs about 3,000 lbs. Not sure if it makes sense to crate it up and ship to TX from NJ. I have to come up with a price. They don't discount from the factory and used ones are hard to come by so it should fetch top dollar. I'd be open to an offer. It probably has less than 2 hours of heat time.
I'm in NJ...may be interested in the press