• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to outsource a job, bids please.

jay*doc

Hey all,

I am looking for quotes on a job that my Dad's company has coming to them. If any of the merchant members are interested, you get priority over non merchant members. Please PM only the bids.

Bid 1, for 500 Bumper Stickers. Size 3x11, Printed on a non air egress, calandered film with matching overlaminate. Please spec the materials in the bid.

Bid 2, for a quantity of 100 "election" style signs. Spec the way your shop does them, size should be in the 12 - 18 x 24 range. These will be ordered in quantities of 100.

All artwork will be supplied in the format of your choice.

Like I said, these are for my Dad's company, he is new to the sign business and does not have the capacity at this time to take on a larger order like this. He is located in Bristol, PA.

And just in case you are wondering why I am not doing this for him, even though I have the equipment and resources, my duties are limited to inter company signage, we do not do any work for the public, including family.

Thanks in advance! :thumb:

jay*doc

TheSnowman

I'd say contact a merchant member, and you'll get a lot faster quote, and better communication than just hoping they are on 101. But, who knows. I only use two MM's, so I just always call them.

The bumper sticker thing sounds like a Stouse job.
The "election" signs would be an I-45 job.

Just my two cents.

jay*doc

I'll start calling on monday. Just giving anyone interested a chance to offer before I do. I'll keep them in mind. Thanks!