• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to Outsource Foam Printing

r2d3henry

Hey all,

I'm looking for some recommendations. We have Roland flatbeds in San Diego and New Jersey but we continue to ship 37"X92" - 1/2" foamcore boards to cities that we can't personally deliver too. Any vendors in San Francisco, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Denver, and definitely Boston and Orlando. Delivery would also be needed locally to trade shows in the area. Thanks for the help.

Dustin

greysquirrel

Be careful with sending foam board products to California....it will be your client's responsibility to dispose after the show. Most venues will not take anything not recyclable. Look to falcon board or eagle cell.

r2d3henry

Be careful with sending foam board products to California....it will be your client's responsibility to dispose after the show. Most venues will not take anything not recyclable. Look to falcon board or eagle cell.
I am based in California, we throw piles of foam board in the trash after every event. You should see the carpet that is chucked in the trash after a trade show, its disgusting. Never had an issue.

greysquirrel

I am based in California, we throw piles of foam board in the trash after every event. You should see the carpet that is chucked in the trash after a trade show, its disgusting. Never had an issue.
My client had to truck every foam board panel printed from a show in San Diego in January....maybe it's a west coast east coast thing...

UberDapr

Hey Dustin, I work with a large format printing shop here in Denver looking for some work. If you are still interested, feel free to message me

CMYKprnt

We have offices in houston, Denver, New Jersey, Seattle, chicago and DC. We prints lots of rigid materials. Send me a message and we can figure out a solution.