• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost a C printhead

warlind

Came in this morning and my nozel check was short a C. Did my CR maint. and 3 strong cleanings, nothing - vj1204 that was printing happy yesterday - any thoughts?

thanks

MacDaddy

1st... Check to see that the C cartridge has ink in it... If not, replace the cartridge with anew one and do a "small charge"...

Robert M

capping station

How old is the unit? May be a capping station, when they go you loose suction on the head
Give me a call in in state
303-733-6671

warlind

Results.....

I forgot to post what happened on this..... thanks for the replies.

We put a new c in right away (I should have mentioned that). We replaced the damper thinking that was the cause after speaking w/ the techs at mutoh and that didn't work. So we went on to the Maint. Station and they said we needed to replace that....so we were ordering the part when we decided to pour a good amount of the cleaning cartridge onto the maint. station pad. Walaa it worked! The suction was clogged up somehow with old ink but has been perfect ever since.