• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost Onyx 7.3

I purchased a printer and Onyx 7 last year as a package deal. After struggling to load Onyx they sent me a link to download 7.3, which I did and everything worked fine. I was having trouble loading a new printer today, so I decided to uninstall and start over. The program would not install from the installation CD I have, it crashes every time I run it. When I tried to go to the 7.3 download link they sent me last year it wouldn't work... so I called Onyx customer service. They informed me that version 7 is no longer supported and even though I have a working hardware key and previously had working software they cannot give me a link to download it and cannot offer any other solutions, other than me paying almost $2,000 to upgrade to the latest version. So now I am dead in the water... I have a key, and I have software installation CD's... but they don't work. Does anyone know of a fix for this?