• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lowering head speed on SC30600

lainke

Hi guys,

I have my epson sc30600 for several years but must print a difficult job at the moment with lot of small text and details. I did a head alignment manualy and with block patern so my head is oke. The horizontal lines are good but but vertical are not sharp enough so i think if i can reduce my head speed it will be oke. But i can't find any setting to do this on the 30600. My previous roland could do a head speed change but could this also be done by my Epson 30600? Somebody could help?

If your vertical lines are not OK, you may want to try to adjust the feed.....there are micro adjustments that you can do to underfeed or overfeed to get rid of that. You may also want to try to see if you can try uni vs bi directional although that is not likely to help.