• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LXI 8 production manager issue?

gpzjack

I just bought a new cutter and went with lxi8...seems pretty cool as i have been using a flexi basic version. I went to install everything and it went well right up to the point when i go to cut...production manager doesn't even open and i get a error message and lxi restarts...im wondering if i have a issue because i still have the flexi on the computer with the older version of Production manager. Does that make sense?

Thanks

Flexi and it's OEM cousins should not be loaded on the same machine (at the same time), as conflicts between them will often occur. The conflicts can be between the program executables (app.exe and app2.exe) or with the device drivers for the security key(s).

Bob

gpzjack

hmmmm. so far flexi still works fine and cuts . LXI works and loads but never makes it to the pm. If i just run lxi i can still use both cutters right? I would really like to use my old cutter just for stupid stuff.

Thanks