• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

m stops printing half way through jobs

otown

I have been having this problem for about a week where magenta will slowly stop working in the middle of a job. When it does I run a cleaning and it comes back. When I look at the capping station right after a cleaning I can see the the magenta is kind of spilling over the side of the rubber seal. Do you think the capping station is my problem. I have already tried changing dampers and the problem still comes back.
photo2dr.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

bmatlock5

i had a similar problem after changing a cartridge and it took me running like five power cleans in a row, one right after another, to get it back

otown

I spoke to signwarehouse tech support and they told me to replace the damper and the o-ring, and that if it still didn't clear up the problem then it was probably a crack in the plastic nipple the damper connects to on the head. My question now is..... coulld I need try some sort of plastic sealer or something in the meantime while I am waiting for my new head>? or am I nuts