• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

M won`t print at all

otown

Ok,

This problem started the other day when i noticed the magenta damper had sucked back some ink from the capping station and was all brownish green. This had never happened to me before so I sucked the ink out of the damper and through the line until it looked to be clean magenta. After that magenta would not print at all. I thought maybe there was air still in the line, I changed the cartridge ran several cleaning and nothing. You guys have any ideas??

otown

k, here's an update. I tried to just pull air from the waste lines and one line is crystal clear and the other one is completely blocked up. I put some cleaning solution on that side of the capping station and it just sits there. trial and error has proven that the blockage is between the capping station and the pump. Does this mean I need a new capping station or can I some how fix the blockage. The cleaning solution doesn't seem to be doing much,

Headhunterx

Take your pump apart and clean out the ink lines with cleaner and then put some cleaner on the pad of the capping station that is not working and try to pull it through the line then you may have to do this several times to clear it up but you should be able to clean these up.

Richard

Robert M

Mutoh

Is it a Falcon? If so check to see if the sponges inthe capping station are puffed up. This will cause the inks to migrate into the dampers.

otown

the line going from the right capping station to the pump was completely blocked. I changed that line and everything is perfect again.