• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mac Media dot com

I must give a shout out to Kent at Mac Media for his SUPER customer support.

Let me explain.

First off I had never ordered from these guys before. I found this site on google, and ordered a pump for my Roland sp540. I had a large workload and the pump starts acting up, so Kent, at the very end of the day makes a special trip to the ups store to next day air my pump out. Great right!? I get the pump and it's the old style, basically a miscommunication on both our parts. Major bummer, now I'm 4 days behind rather than 2 and I had to order another pump. Luckily Kent at Mac Media Is the kind of guy that took care of not only the cost of the pump but split the shipping too! Yeah thats right he gave me back half the cost of the shipping too, sweet!

I just love dealing with people that take care of the customers and thought I would pass that on. I am certain that is what gets me some of the business that I get.

So check him out at macmedia.com

Thanks Kent!

Rack.

I ordered a new printhead and various other parts from Kent at 10 a.m on a Sat. morning. They arrived the next business day. He also gave me a Signs101 discount. I will never buy parts for my JV3 anywhere else.