• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

machinery for sale

RICHARD SIMMONS

Good afternoon group. Sorry to say but I'm on the way to shutting down my business. As I have certain machinery, I would like if you could help me establish an amount in $ for the sale. The machines are: Roland Printer Model RE-640, (64 ") with new head less than 1 year, Includes Roland Versa Works software. SUMMA model D140 SE vinyl cutter (cuts up to 55") that needs some changes soon, but 100% operational. Cold rolling machine. Max width 64 "(1.60 mts), with new upper roller, and a speed regulator has just been added. All are 100% operational. If you need more info to stablish a close sale price, let me know. I appreciate your help.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
You should look on ebay and global garage to get a ballpark for what they are going for. Your market in Panama is probably a little different so you may have to adjust these a little up or down.