• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MacTac iridescent blue-green vehicle wrap tuning film

Hi all,

We have a customer really wanting some of the MacTac iridescent blue/green wrap vinyl and we've only been able to find 60"x27 yd rolls. We've contacted all distributors in our area selling it, and they only want to sell by the roll. I completely understand where they are coming from since it is a specialty product.

We wanted find out if anyone has some of this in stock and would be willing to sell some cut off from the roll. We're going to die cut flames from it to place on the hood and front end of a truck, possible 2. The 27 yds will be much more than we need.

Or does anyone know of a similar product to this that we can buy in smaller portions?

This is our last ditch effort before we find a different alternative, but wanted to try for him anyway.

Thank you,

Jake
The Graphic Armory