• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Madhouse on History Channel

Mikeifg

I've been in racing for 20 yrs now and started my business with local indy car teams and I can tell you that the kid from knowhere coming from a poor background will never get into the big time. All I had ever seen was little rich daddy's boys who had parents that paid there way into the sports including nascar. It's getting to be a joke. There are some good talents out there but they don't have the money to get noticed.

Mikeifg

Roundman you had good points in this post. When are you and Billy getting together for the next zztop album. You rock the zztop look well. No harm intended.

round man

thanks Mikeifg,.....you are right about the big money needed to play the game,...back when I first started I could get by on my talent and hard work,there was only one or two races a year on tv,...once it got to the point that every week there was a nationwide coast to coast broadcast deadline I kinda soured on the deal,...too many slick talking suits with a rolex and fourteen thousand people in the way made my job much too difficult to deal with so I went on to other things ,...it was fun while it lasted but nothing is more important or worth more than your family no matter how much money is involved,....

K Chez

Round Man-I hear ya loud and clear. But I hate it when I hear the NASCAR drivers whine about a 30 race schedule is too long. The World of Outlaws used to run over 100 races a year, 5-6 nights a week, all summer long. Sadly there's only a handful of true "drivers" in the crybaby cup garage these days. I'm wondering how much the Bristol race this weekend will suck.

G-Nat-the MRS is going to be the deal this year I think, although Santos in the Mystic Missile should help the WMT be entertaining.

I recently had to stop watching WWF, it's gotten too much like NASCAR!

Oh yeah, and back to the orig. topic-Madhouse has been picked up for a second season!

gnatt66

G-Nat-the MRS is going to be the deal this year I think, although Santos in the Mystic Missile should help the WMT be entertaining.

i hang around with all the peeps that run that deal(MRS)..most of the officials too. good people with great ideas.

yes. santos rules. :thumb: