• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Magnetic Signs

racegirl

Anyone mind sharing what they price their magnetic signs for? I have a business that I am doing 14 for (signs are 12x24, each different with at least 2 colors of vinyl & a graphic). Just trying to make sure that I am not too high to too cheap. Thanks in advance!

SignManiac

New staples just opened and checked on their mag prices. 12"x24" two color run $80 pair but I've seen them go for $40 a pair and I've sold mine for $225 a pair. I forgot to ask you, are you doing any gold leaf on yours?

DTFuqua

12 X 18 is my standard size with plain ol text and maybe a simple graphic is $45 pair with one color cut vinyl

Malkin

$90 and up per pair (12x24) depending on complexity.

Qty discounts for multiple pairs of same design.

Mosh

On the topic of magnetics, we ALWAYS try to up-sell to direct lettering. We tell the customers the magnetics need to be taken off at least 3 times a week and cleaned behind. This, most of the time, gets them to just do the lettering.