• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mainboard Questions VJ1204

jc30436

Hello, I have a Mutoh VJ1204 and on the mainboard it says 1204GA, does anyone know if a 1204A will work in it without problems?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Yes. All 1204 main boards are the same. From what I can tell, all the different models of the 1204 have to do with who or where they were sold rather than any physical differences other than the very rare Vj1204B that printed directly to pre-hemmed and grommeted banner but even that one had the same main board.

jc30436

Yes. All 1204 main boards are the same. From what I can tell, all the different models of the 1204 have to do with who or where they were sold rather than any physical differences other than the very rare Vj1204B that printed directly to pre-hemmed and grommeted banner but even that one had the same main board.
Thank you so much! You've been a huge help.