• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mark Zuckerberg the fourth-richest person in the world spent the day here in Texas

phototec

Mark Zuckerberg the fourth-richest person in the world spent the day here in Texas just up the road 30 miles from me. He in now worth $78.7 billion, It must be nice to know there is only 3 other people in the world that have more wealth than you.

Mark Zuckerberg | Facebook

decalman

How many billions does a person need?
Sickening.

If he gets another billion he can buy France.

When he dies they can bury him in a pink Cadillac.
The grave digger will say.....Man ..That's living.

Old joke, still funny.

equippaint

What does this have to do with the sign industry? There are so many legitimate unanswered posts from people in the industry on here and everyday there seems to be more and more nonesense posted. Spend your time posting relevent stuff and keep the garbage and politics on facebook

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
What does this have to do with the sign industry? There are so many legitimate unanswered posts from people in the industry on here and everyday there seems to be more and more nonesense posted. Spend your time posting relevent stuff and keep the garbage and politics on facebook
You are posting in the "General Chit Chat" sub-forum.

From the Home page:
"General Chit Chat: Discussion of anything not related to signmaking. Humor is okay but PLEASE, no profanity, items in bad taste, religious or political topics."

With the site upgrade you may be able to block from your view the forums you do not wish to participate in - check with the new boss.

wayne k
guam usa

phototec

Yep, please keep you post off of here this is only for sign related info not your personal bable. If you don't like something don't read it, This ia Americas land of FREE SPEECH!

equippaint

You are posting in the "General Chit Chat" sub-forum.From the Home page:"General Chit Chat: Discussion of anything not related to signmaking. Humor is okay but PLEASE, no profanity, items in bad taste, religious or political topics."With the site upgrade you may be able to block from your view the forums you do not wish to participate in - check with the new boss.wayne kguam usa
fair enough, my apologies to you and the OP. Dont get free speech mixed up in your rage either, theres no protection on free speech in private venues. The owner here can dictate what is allowed to be said and not said. I think you meant this is the USA too, the Americas would include 2 continents, not all are afforded free speech.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
fair enough, my apologies to you and the OP. Dont get free speech mixed up in your rage either, theres no protection on free speech in private venues. The owner here can dictate what is allowed to be said and not said. I think you meant this is the USA too, the Americas would include 2 continents, not all are afforded free speech.
No need for apologies, all is good here.
I am pretty much rage free - except when I use Flexisign. Working with it 8 to 10 hours a day has driven me to hate it (sign making tie-in).

take care

wayne k
guam usa

BALLPARK

Facebook is an excellent tool for bringing in new clients.

That being said... 78 B. How the world has changed. We have apps being sold for more than most of the sign companies on this site combined. The future is not going to be good to printers and that makes me sad.

equippaint

No need for apologies, all is good here.
I am pretty much rage free - except when I use Flexisign. Working with it 8 to 10 hours a day has driven me to hate it (sign making tie-in).

take care

wayne k
guam usa

I wasnt directing the free speech thing at you, I forgot I had used your quote in my reply. Corel does the same to me :)

C

ColoPrinthead

I thought everyone in Texas measured distance in time? Where are you REALLY from?!

spectrum maine

i embraced facebook last year as a great marketing tool, it worked well in reaching many customers. that being said... i exposed my entire customer list & a SCUMBAG franchise shop in my area approached every one of them. be careful in what you post. lots of snakes out there