• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Marks In First Print Of The Day Hp Latex

WrapGuy10

Noticed these marks in the print on my left (printer right) on the first print of the day regular now. After the first 6 inches or so there is no issue the rest of the day. Its like its part of the warming up process. I have a HP Latex 26500. Anyone else experience this before?

Attachments

• IMG_0151.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_0151.JPG.jpeg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 253

Christian @ 2CT Media

Those are the pinch rollers, you may have something on them or the material is getting too hot before shutting down and it's causing the pitch rollers to mark the roll

To me it looks like you run it all day. Then the roll gets left loaded in the printer. When it rolls back the hot media at the end of the day it leaves pinch roller marks. Unload media before the end of the day or start your prints after the first foot or so.

tomence

It's the pinch rollers for sure. What I do if I left the roll loaded before I start printing I just advance the material 4-5" and that should do it.

dypinc

You might need to clean the rollers. If you left any media in the printer that has plactizers that come to the surface like Ultraflex banner it will contaminate the rollers.

WrapGuy10

Thanks for the responses guys. Pinch rollers make sense. Just strange its only in that area. I would think it would be the entire width of the roll though..?