• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Married too young???

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Rumor has it that she gets to keep the house. Bill gets to keep the windows.

JB

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Well that's sad.. thats a long time to be married and divorce at that age seems odd.
Support for Marriage has ended on May 4, 2021. If you are still married, your PC may become more vulnerable to security risks. Now is the time to shift to Windows 10. Get robust security features, enhanced performance, and flexible management to keep you productive and secure.
~Microsoft Support.

James Burke

I honestly wonder if it was for tax purposes. A lot of people are still together, but are divorced on paper.

JB

MI Bearcat

At their age I doubt it's going to be a nasty divorce. He has already signed the pledge to give away a lot of his fortune to charity and she runs his charities. Might be for tax reasons but I would imagine it's going to be an amicable divorce and they already know how it's getting divided.

Stacey K

I like making signs
His youngest is 18 so he/she is/did graduate from high school. I know a lot of people that stayed together and divorced once the kids were graduated from high school. They may have been thinking about this for years. And the Epstein thing...I never knew that, could very well be!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
They live in WA state. Community property - so it will either get divided down the middle, or they will split up the fortune amicably. Like Bezos - also in WA state.

James Burke

I'm perfectly happy with my high-school sweetheart bride of 35 years....knowing that she didn't marry me for the money. I love my kids and grand kids, and all the fun we have without the pressure of high-brow life.

Our motives are never questioned by our social circles, and I still manage to sleep well every night...even when the wolf howls at the door.

JB