• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master Vinyl Cutter, USB and Cutting Directly From Corel Draw

IntrezaDesigns

I recently purchased a Vinyl cutter from Desay a Master 300XP. I have had nothing but problems trying to get this to run on my laptop. I bought there pile of crap USB to serial adaptor and have had no luck, But if I run serial to serial on my old desktop it runs fine....

Also they said you can cut from Corel Draw 13 with a plugin. Yet I've called them to inquire about this plugin and they said they don't make one for direct cutting from Corel. But it was advertised as being able to support cutting from corel, adobe etc anyone have any suggestions, new to the game and was looking for a little help.

Pro Image

Welcome to the wonderful world of Chinesse Cutters............

You can try CoCut plug-in it might have the drivers for you cutter............

IntrezaDesigns

I should have stuck with a roland or gerber like I was told but being new to the scene didn't want to sink 4 or 5 grand on a cutter so Ill make do with the junk until I get comfortable enough to jump up, Sucks being mislead on thinks is CoCut free or do you have to pay for it

Bigdawg

Just Me
We have a Master's cutter. I'll ask Tia in the morning what connection we are running - I am almost sure we are running a usb to serial or at least tried it.

Pro Image

Ive got 2 of them running my 2 cutters........I had one hell of a time getting Win XP to set up the 2nd converter.......I just keept installing it over and over about 5 time and it finally took...............

Yet I've called them to inquire about this plugin

Just have to ask.....How in the world did you understand them!!!

We have dealt with many Chinese, ON mainland China, and their accent in Toronto has got to be one of the worst!!

IntrezaDesigns

Put it this way I was on the phone with them for hours trying to figure out this problem and I think I went through about 5 or 6 people before I actually spoke with someone who I could understand enough to comprehend what he was saying and he somewhat understood what I had to say.

This is def got to be one of the worst cutters for tech support