• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material for banner stands

Colin

For the "X" type banner stands (39" x 80"), could a guy successfully use 13oz UltraFlex banner material, or is the "Xign/PosPro" type stuff the only way to go?

Thx

Colin

Thanks for the reply. The reason I ask is that I'd rather not buy a full roll of the Xign stuff if the UltraFlex (which I have) will work. I do very little of these things, and I see that the Xign material has a 12 month shelf life and should be used within that time. I can't see myself going through it in that time.

I use 13oz banner material all the time, sell anywhere from a 10 to 15 monthly and no one has ever complained. If you are printing on a 54" machine, try to upsell the customer with offering 2 for a 15% discount using the same amount of material (lineal feet) using a 54" roll

Colin

I use 13oz banner material all the time, sell anywhere from a 10 to 15 monthly and no one has ever complained.

Great - good to know.

If you are printing on a 54" machine, try to upsell the customer with offering 2 for a 15% discount using the same amount of material (lineal feet) using a 54" roll

How's that, if the banner is 39" x 80"?

ChicagoGraphics

I use 13oz. ultra flex often on banner stands, I do make a 1/2" hem on all 4 sides, never had any complaints of it curling.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Our blockout banner is the ideal material to be used with all of our banner stands; We strongly encourage printing companies that does in-house printing to purchase our custom sized media to minimize material waste and incompatibility. Our vinyl rolls are cut to the perfect size as to compliment our banner stands.

13 Mil Blockout Double Sided Banner - 26" x 164' $83
13 mil Blockout Double Sided Banner - 35" x 164' $109
13 mil Blockout Double Sided Banner - 50" X 164' $169
13 mil Blockout Double Sided Banner - 64" x 164' $109

Will be posted on yessolvent.com - key word "block out" by 11/6, 12pm pst.

Ground shipping is about 30-40 fixed within united states.

sales@yessolvent.com for more information.