• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Material Roll Holders?

Wingace

You know ... those things that you stick in the holes on the sides of the material? So our VP models come with these cool adjustable ones... but our SP models have these cruddy plastic non-adjustable ones that fall out once in a blue moon .. anyone know of anyplace I could purchase the cool ones? :smile:

Attachments

• IMAG0604-1.jpg
    IMAG0604-1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 75

the graphics co

sign warehouse used to sell nice adjustable ones that come standard with vinyl express brand cutters, i have a couple of sets. I ordered them a couple of years ago so i don't know if they are still there, but they should still carry them.

idsignsil

You can order then from the Roland store online, or from Wensco Sign Supply. I just ordered a set from Wensco because it was cheaper than from the Roland web site. On the packing slip I got the sku # is 1000003083 and they are called Flange Guides. I can't remember what they cost, but it is not much. Wensco's # is 1-800-253-1569

Rickey J

You know ... those things that you stick in the holes on the sides of the material? So our VP models come with these cool adjustable ones... but our SP models have these cruddy plastic non-adjustable ones that fall out once in a blue moon .. anyone know of anyplace I could purchase the cool ones? :smile:

I have made quite a few sets and would be willing to sell you a set if you would like.

Attachments

• IMAG0527.jpg
    IMAG0527.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 73