• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MatrixNarrowOldstyle font needed

Does anyone know where I can get MatrixNarrowOldstyle in regular and plain - free, of course. Can only find it on "pay bunches of money" sites.
Thanks!!!:wine-smi:

WVB

That is because it is not a free font. We do not support warez, and/or pirated sites or even pear networks. If you are in need of this font then simply pay for it. If you can not afford it then ask you client if they wouldn't mind subsituting this font for a free font in your collection already. Chances are if you tell them this will be an additional $39 to your original quote most likely they will allow you to change up the font.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
You better not find it free. I paid about 200 bucks for the whole Matrix from Emigre!!!

2972renfro

Agreed, let them know up front the extra fee. Then guess what, now you have another font in your collection to use and someone else paid for all/most of it.

WVB

I said the $39 because I found a site that sells it for that rather then the whole Matrix set.